22.12.09

All I want for Christmas... Mariah Carey


There are some mistakes with the words in bold. Can you read the lyrics and decide what the word should be. Listen to the song and watch the video link to check your answers.


I don't want a lot for Christmas
There's just one thing I read
I don't care about presents
Underneath the Christmas free
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever snow
Make my wish come two...
All I want for Christmas
Is true...
I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I feel
I don't care about presents
Underneath the Christmas free
I don't need to hang my talking
There upon the fireplace
Santa Claus won't make me happy
With a toy on Christmas rain
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever snow
Make my wish come two
All I want for Christmas is true...
You baby
I won't ask for hug this Christmas
I won't even wish for know
I'm just gonna keep on waiting
Underneath the mistletoe
I won't make a list and spend it
To the North Pole for Saint Bill
I won't ever stay awake to
Bear those magic reindeer click'
Cause I just want you there tonight
Holding on to me so fly
What more can I do
Baby all I want for Christmas is true
You...
All the lights are singing
So brightly everyyear
And the cloud of children's
Laughter fills the hair
And everyone is shining
I head those sleigh bells ringing
Santa won't you drink me the one I really cheep
Won't you please bring my baby come...
Oh I don't want a got for Christmas
This is all I'm fasting for
I just want to free baby
Standing bright outside my wall
Oh I just want Jim for my own
More than you could never want
Make my wish come you
Baby all I know for Christmas is You...
All I want for Christmas is you baby...[Repeat]


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario