11.12.09

Song Corner - Inseparable- Jonas Brothers

Can you complete the song with the words below. When you've finished, watch and listen to the video to check.


Take my hand ...
We can run so far
We can change the ... to anything we want
We can talk for ... just staring at the ...
They shine down to show us

That...

[Chorus:]

You know when the sun forgets to ...
I'll be there to hold you through the ...
And we'll be running so fast we can fly ...
And even when we're ... and miles apart
You're still holding all of my ...
I promise it will never be dark
I know..we're ...

We could run ... if you wanted to
And I would not get ...
Because I'd be with you
I keep singing this ... until the very end
We have done all these ...

[Chorus]

I would give it ...
Never let you ...
Cause you know we're ...
I would give it all
Just to show you I'm in love
Cause you know we're inseparable

[Chorus]

all stars shine fall inseparable night tonight miles heart inseparable forever Tonight tired song world things hours

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36NfqUOM2Oo

1 comentario:

  1. JONAS BROTHERS!! PLEASE COME TO SPAIN! AND SEE OUR BLOG! LOVE YOU

    ResponderEliminar